The Expedition Jogging Stroller features large bicycle tires and a front swivel wheel that can be unlocked for low speed maneuvering or locked into place for jogging. Stroller also can accept any of the Baby Trend Flex-Lock or Inertia Infant Car Seats to make a travel system, comes with both a parent tray with 2 cup holders and a storage compartment and child tray with cup holder. The multi-position reclining padded seat, has a fully adjustable 5 point safety harness and tether strap, and fully adjustable ratcheting canopy to block the sun and wind. The stroller folds effortlessly with a trigger release into a compact fold for easy storage or transport, and the extra wide ergonomically shaped rubber handle is both soft for pushing and cushy when transporting. Footrest reflectors provide greater low-light visibility, comes with an extra large storage basket, lightweight rugged steel frame construction and JPMA certified. 21″W x 47″L x 41″H.
- Large bicycle tires roll effortlessly over all surfaces
- Convenient parent tray includes two cup holders and covered compartment storage
- Child tray with two cup holders also accepts car seats to form a Travel System
- Extra wide, ergonomically shaped rubber handle. Recommended Use: 6 months to 50 pounds or up to 42 inches height
- Effortless trigger fold easily reduces stroller to a compact unit