Going far afield with a tot in tow? With the new 2016 BabyZen YoYo+ 6+ Stroller, it’s easier than ever: this year’s version of the stroller that folds up small enough to fit into an airplane overhead compartment* has some great new features we think you’ll love! The BabyZen YoYo+ weighs in at a petite 13 pounds, but is loaded with comfort and convenience features you won’t find in most strollers this small: in addition to that teeny-tiny fold, it has a reclining seat, an extendable leg rest, and the “soft drive” system, which enables you to navigate over rougher terrain without having to lock the wheels in place
- A newly reinforced frame that allows for a higher weight limit of up to 40 pounds
- New suspension that smoothes out the ride even further
- Better storage for all of your baby/kid needs on the go, including a new basket that’s 60% bigger than the previous model, and a new storage pouch in the rear of the canopy
- An extendable canopy for more shade
- More seat padding, a new carry strap, an updated (and included) rain cover, and compatibility with infant car seat adapters (sold separately)!