If you are searching for the perfect 3-in-1 travel stroller, then you are in the right place. We reviewed today a super stroller that you should buy as you prepare for the arrival of your newborn. We speak of no other than the Chicco Bravo® Trio Travel System. This stroller can handle your child from 4 pounds to as high as 30 pounds and up to the height of 30 inches.
It also comes with the number 1 KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat, the easiest child car seat in terms of installation. The seat installs accurately and snuggly every time due to its advanced innovative technology. This stroller will come in handy for families/parents who move around often. This on-the-go travel unit can be folded quickly and placed in your car’s trunk as you move along.
The Chicco Brand came into being in 1958 by Pietro Catelli, an inventor and developer of pharmaceutical devices. He delved into this line of product as a result of the birth of his son. He researched into discovering the best solution for parents and babies. This unprecedented adventure has grown to become a global brand in well over 120 countries.
Chicco has to her credit different types of innovative products like baby gear, baby nursing, toys, apparel, shoes, baby care products, strollers, car seat etc.
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System Review:
The Chicco Bravo® Trio Travel System can adapt perfectly to your dynamic travel needs as your bundle of joy grows. To do this, the stroller comes with three unique modes of use i.e. KeyFit® Carrier, Travel System and Quick-Fold stroller. It’s purposely built to be used with the top-rated Chicco KeyFit® Infant Car Seat.
It comes with various features that make it versatile, convenient to use and durable. It features a multi-position reclining seat, easy fold feature, full-suspension wheels, one-touch brakes and lots more. Read more about these cool features below.
No other manufacturer does one-hand fold better than Chicco. To close the stroller after use, just reach for the seat cushion, lift it to reveal a fold-handle. With one hand you activate the fold and simultaneously rotates the front wheels inward and keep it standing. Once folded the stroller, you can easily maneuver and store the stroller. To add to the convenience, the handle of the stroller at its fold position serves as a carry handle.
The Bravo features a detachable stroller seat and backrest which comes off easily in one piece with the canopy. With those off, you have a lightweight frame carrier for the car seat. You can easily re-attach the seat to make for seamless switching of older babies between car seat and stroller.
Multi-Position Reclining Seat:
The seat can be reclined to multiple positions to suit your growing child; hence the child will use the stroller for longer.
Extended Adjustable Canopy:
The canopy of the Bravo Trio System can be adjusted for best shade from the sun. The canopy can be removed to convert the stroller to a lightweight car sear carrier.
Padded Push Handle:
The stroller comes with a padded push handle with 3 height positions which makes for easy adjustment to your natural height.
All-Wheel Suspension + Front Swivel:
Equipped with an all-wheel suspension, your child will get the best ride of his/her life with this stroller. The front wheels also swivel for better navigation.
One-Touch Linked Rear Brakes:
Steadying the stroller can be achieved with just one touch.
Large Storage Basket:
It comes with a large storage basket to make for convenient storage of your personal effects and your baby’s belongings while you stroll.
Parent Tray with Two Cupholders & Storage Compartment:
Items like phones, money, jewelry etc. can be kept safely in the parent stay with storage compartment. Also, you can keep your drinking water bottle in the cupholder to have a free hand while you stroll with your baby.
The canopy also comes with a peek-a-boo window for easier monitoring of your baby while you stroll.
KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat:
This innovative feature-laden car seat can be installed easily and accurately. It holds securely due to the premium LATCH Connector and SuperCinch® tightener at its base. Surprisingly securing the car seat can be done with minimal effort. The car seat comes loaded with the following features:
- The ReclineSure® Leveling Foot makes for adequate base angle leveling
- RideRight® bubble level indicator for base angle balance
- SuperCinch® LATCH tightener makes for securing the seat
- Removable baby head and body supports
- Removable canopy
- The 5-point harness features one-pull tightener
- EPS energy-absorbing foam-lined carrier for improved impact protection
- Smooth underside which protects the fabric of your vehicle seat from damage
- 2-position carrying-handle with a comfortable grip
- Manufacturer: Chicco International
- Model Number: 1934924
- Dimension (Assembled): 35.5 x 21.8 x 43 inches
- Dimension (Folded): 16 x 21.8 x 28 inches
- Weight: 23 pounds
- Wheel Diameter: 7 inches (Front), 9 inches (Rear)
- Dimension: 22 x 17 x 24 inches
- Dimension (Base Only): 20 x 15 x 8 inches
- Weight (without base): 9.6 pounds
- Weight (Base only): 7 pounds
Q: How Do You Fold Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System?
A: To fold the travel system, ensure yours follow all safety precautions like making children stay at a safe distance while you fold the unit. Follow these simple steps to fold the travel system:
- Remove the KeyFit® and its attachment adaptor
- Lift the seat fabric to discover the fold-handle
- Slide the handle release button over and lift on the handle
- Pull up on the fold-handle and watch as the stroller legs and seatback folds down to a compact size
Q: What Wheels Fit Chicco Bravo Travel System?
A: Different Chicco Bravo Travel System strollers can use the Bravo Stroller Rubber Wheel kit with treaded rubber. The wheels are made to resist wear over time and the following models are compatible with the wheels:
Q: How to Use the Brakes?
A: You need to note that you must apply the brakes anytime the stroller is stationary. It can be fatal if you leave the stroller without applying the brakes. To apply the brakes here are the steps to follow:
- Push down on the brake lock levers at each side of the rear wheels. The down action will lock the rear wheels and will keep the stroller stationary.
- For the stroller to start moving again, pull up on the brake lock levers to unlock the rear wheels all over again.
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System Stroller Unboxing Assembly Nottingham
Go the Chicco Bravo® Trio Travel System way if you want an amazing child care solution that delivers all it promises. With all the features of this stroller, you will travel in style, comfort, convenience and a long-lasting product.
- Baby Trend Go Gear 180 Review
- Graco Duoglider Double Stroller Reviews
- Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System Reviews 
- Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Travel System Reviews
- Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller Review